If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.NewMexico.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Saturday, July 4, 2009

A Prepper's Gift to America

I wrote a post on my farm blog about America. I decided that it is time for me to give something back to her. I have enjoyed so much in my life and it is time to stand, so here is a bit of what I wrote:
"So for this birthday, I wish to give you something back. I wish to give you a promise..."
To read my post click here.

Happy Independence Day!

3 comments:

kymber said...

i loved your post! and based on the feedback you got from others in the comment section - you really touched a lot people!

Happy Independence Day to all New Mexico Preppers!

and Happy Independence Day to you and yours, my dear friend!

jambaloney said...

I hope you and you family ave enjoy celebrating and enjoying your great country!!


Happy Independence day!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great post Jennifer! Hope you had a good 4th!

matthiasj
Kentucky Preppers Network

New Mexico Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. New Mexico Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.