If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.NewMexico.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wednesday's Wisdom


I am not sure who this is, as this came to me in an email- but I sense that she would not mind me sharing her wisdom here. I am an avid penny pincher~which makes me very GREEN~ yet I have disliked the green movement's agenda so I never jumped aboard. Well thanks to this incredible woman and her sign, I am taking back conservation and what the green movement should have been about all along!
Please *steal* her picture and add it to your sidebar as we all need to jump on this movement!
Jennifer

No comments:

New Mexico Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. New Mexico Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.