If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.NewMexico.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Tuesday, May 26, 2009

This and That

I have been here on the Prep site for a bit now, and have decided to add some things to the blog and direct readers to centralized prep information. This is going to be ongoing, but every time I go to American Prepper's site, I am inspired and have decided I love the organization. So no big tips or news...just a note that I am going to prepare the New Mexico prep site to make it more prepper friendly.

That said, I guess I mean I like that a new visitor can get any information about prepping by a simple click.

Well I cannot leave without giving some prep ideas so here are some links to some posts I wrote for the Canadian Prepper sites...

Have you prepped beyond belief? Would you like to prep to make your own brewery?Click Here.

Here's a link to the cheapest, easiest lamp that you will ever make.

Wondering about Poop? Here's the scoop on Poop(manure) for your garden needs.
Have a great day!
Jennifer


Oh and American Prepper- thanks for inspiring me!

3 comments:

kymber said...

BAAHAHAHAHAHA - you said POOP again!!!!
(okay from now on you are Beavis and i am Butthead - no wait a sec...._)

anyway - i hear ya about being inspired! and AP rocks - what an awesome guy to start up this whole dang network eh?

anyway - the NMPN is one of my faves (and i am not just saying that because you post like a fool on the empty provinces on the CPN! i mean it!) and i look forward to every single one of your future posts!

Anonymous said...

Kymber beat me to it...you said poop ROFL.

matthiasj
Kentucky Preppers Network

Humble wife said...

You guys!! Hellooo....how many times can one say poop as an adult??? Not many! So I am here breaking down barriers!!!lolo

New Mexico Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. New Mexico Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.